SOLIDWORKS 3D design software can help you design better products faster. When you have an idea for a great product, you’ll have the tools to design it in less time, and at lower cost.
Introduction – The complete CAD teaching tool, featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition, is your all‐inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SOLIDWORKS educational products are utilized at over 80% of the world’s top engineering schools. There’s a reason for such a broad level of adoption at these demanding institutions. SOLIDWORKS has the breadth and depth of functionality needed for the most complex design tasks, but its interface is so easy to learn that students and researchers become productive almost immediately. SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS® 2D Editor
- SOLIDWORKS® Premium Software
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS® Motion
- SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS® sustainability
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher and Student Guide, which makes teaching easier at every level.
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects *
- Access to our online educational community, library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more.