SOLIDWORKS 3D design software can help you design better products faster. When you have an idea for a great product, you’ll have the tools to design it in less time, and at lower cost.
The complete CAD teaching tool, featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition, is your all‐inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SOLIDWORKS educational products are utilized at over 80% of the world’s top engineering schools. There’s a reason for such a broad level of adoption at these demanding institutions. SOLIDWORKS has the breadth and depth of functionality needed for the most complex design tasks, but its interface is so easy to learn that students and researchers become productive almost immediately. SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS® 2D Editor
- SOLIDWORKS® Premium Software
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS® Motion
- SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS® sustainability
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher and Student Guide, which makes teaching easier at every level.
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects *
- Access to our online educational community, library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more.
- Training & SATC Page in Education and then Training and events will become News and events
1) Student Licenses (SEK): In addition to Server-based Lab licenses, we will provide Student licenses. Student licenses are independent of servers and students can use install and use SolidWorks on their laptops at their ease; they also can work using Student licenses from their Hostels or from home or other remote locations. This will help your students to explore Design Subjects, participate in Design contests, Projects and additionally be innovative and create new design concepts.
2) SolidWorks Certification Vouchers (CSWA or CSWP Coupons): We will provide certification Coupons (1 CSWA or 1 CSWP = $100) free for student certification. SolidWorks Certification program is well known in the industry and accepted globally. Being certified on SolidWorks adds value to Students’ profiles and helps them to stand out in the job market.
- Extended online training accessible anytime and anywhere, on any device.
- Over 1,000 online product tutorial videos with access to the most popular SOLIDWORKS training content, including SOLIDWORKS Essentials, Advanced Part Modeling, Assembly Modeling, Electrical Design, Sheet Metal Design, Mold Design, SOLIDWORKS Visualize, and more.
4) Updated SolidWorks CAM included in 2021-22 version – SOLIDWORKS CAM rules-based technology enables you to integrate design and manufacturing in one application, connecting design and manufacturing teams through a common software tool and 3D model.
5) All major educational institutes and colleges like IIT Bombay, Indo German tool room (IGTR), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, IDEMI, KJ Somaiya, etc. have recently renewed in the year 2020/2021 also some of them during this lockdown to get all the above benefits for their students. This will also help your students remain up to date and stay connected to what industries demand.