Welcome to Design Freedom
DraftSight is a 2D and 3D CAD solution that can create, edit, view, and mark up any DWG file with greater ease, speed and efficiency. With three different User Interface to choose from DraftSight has proven to be a platform comfortable for every end user. User’s switching from an existing Drafting background will find the ‘Classic mode’ to be the most preferred one where as the ‘Drafting and annotation’ mode offers a more modern and friendly environment. For the versatile user the ‘3D Modelling’ mode which combines both 2D drawing as well as 3D combabilities has proven to be the best all-in-one solution.
Why should you invest in DraftSight?
- Provides the best value on the market and functionality with a very user-friendly UI boosting productivity.
- Offers very powerful editing and drafting tools preferred by users around the globe.
- Gives you the flexibility to choose from essential 2D CAD drafting, advanced 2D CAD or all-in-one 3D design.
- Great editing capabilities provided by the Layer Manager In DraftSight features Layer freezing options which prevents the selected layers from being printed giving the user a clutter free experience.
What’s New in DraftSight 2019
DraftSight 2019 provides a major software upgrade that’s tested and powerful and includes your most preferred capabilities and functionality. DraftSight lets you create, edit, view, and mark-up any kind of 2D and 3D DWG file with great ease, speed, and flexibility. Its familiar user interface facilitates a quick transition from your current CAD application.
1) DraftSight/HomeByMe Integration
2) Image Tracer
Image Tracer is a powerful new feature in DraftSight 2019 that can save countless hours of design time. Quickly and painlessly convert simple or complex raster images to DWG files in seconds.
Manually retracing or using a 3rd-party software is no longer necessary with this feature built directly into the DraftSight interface. Accurately trace logos, floor plans, and other images in .bmp, .png, and .jpg formats to convert to vector format. Once converted, the design can be easily saved, shared, or sent directly to a laser or vinyl cutter.
3) Drawing Frame and Title Block Library
Provide a set of predefined Frames and Title blocks according to engineering standard and lets you specify the size and scale.
|1) Drafting and Annotation
· Comprehensive 2D Documentation
· Quick Measure
· Enhanced Drawing compare
· Smart dimensioning
· Parametric Constraints
· Express tools
· Power trim
· Pre-defined layers
· Task pane-based commands
· Image tracer
· G-code generator
· PDF and DGN Import/Export/Underlay
· Sheet set Manager
· DraftSight API’s
· Solidworks PDM
|4) Modelling and Visualisation
· Solid, surface and mesh modelling
· Visual styles
· Section planes
· Cloud rendering
· Model documentation